Wednesday 19 September 2018

Reflection - Move Ya Body

Right now my group and I are starting to practice our item for Team 5. We are going to be performing next week, I am not really sure what day we are performing on but my group and I are doing a Bollywood dance. In my group I have Samoa & Myztique. When we first learnt the dance it was quite difficult knowing that we are not from this country. One thing we struggled on was understanding what the song was about but luckily in our group Samoa knew this song off by heart. When we were practising we learnt some dance moves that were way beyond difficult but we still wanted to try it out. It was surprising to know tat we learnt the dance in one day!

1 comment:

  1. Malo Ana, it's great to read here that you and your group have persevered and had strategies to cope with the difficulty of this dance. I am looking forward to Thursday where you will share this with the whole team. Well done!

    ReplyDelete