Friday 6 April 2018

Letter To Nicholas

Ana Leisi
130 Point England School
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

Friday 6th April 2018

Nicholas Lei
Ferguson Intermediate School
Otara Auckland 2023


Dear Nicholas,

What I would suggest for you is that I think that you should stick to your uniform. Why I think you should wear your uniform is because when you go out on trips with your school or your year group people know what school you guys are and that they know that you guys are representing your school well.

If you do not want to wear uniform I suggest that you explain to your school office what the problem is and that you tell them some suggestions on changing the school uniform and if other people agree with you or you can get enrolled into another school that don’t have to wear school uniform.
I hope that these suggestions help you and I hope that everything goes well.

Yours Sincerely,
Ana Leisi

No comments:

Post a Comment