Monday 30 April 2018

Maths Reflection

Myztique : So in maths class we had to get in groups of four then our teacher handed out a piece of paper with numbers that lead up to 100, and we had to go one by one and circle each number from one to one hundred. we also took turns circling the number by using a colour pen, we only had three minutes to complete the task. My group was Bryana, Anna, Ana.l and myself.


Anna : Today in maths class we had to get into a group of four and get a piece of paper that has 100 numbers on it. We had three minutes to circle the number from 1 to 100 and had to take turns circling it. In my group I had: Myztique, Bryana, Ana L, and myself when we first tried we only went up to about 40 - 50 then the second time we tried we were the first group to finish which was a great accomplishment. Then we had to get into another group and on that round I was with Adrienne, Faioso, Tevarihi, and myself and on that round we were second to finish.




Bryana : This afternoon we went to our maths class and the first thing we did was our teacher put us into four groups and then she handed out a piece of paper that has 100 numbers on it we only had 3 minutes to complete the task, we had to circle the number with a coloured felt and we took turns circling the number.



Ana.L : In maths we got into groups of four or three and obviously you can see who was in our group. In my group we got to a point where we knew where all the numbers were and we got even quieter as we were finding the numbers. We had to take turns circling the number up to One hundred in three minutes. My overall experience playing was fun. We had times where we would laugh because we couldn't find the number when it was right in front of our eyes... And there were also times where we wouldn't laugh and we would take it serious.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana!
    It's nice to see you post another awesome learning onto your blog. It is cool that you have sheard your writing with your friends. Did you enjoy what you did at Maths? Well I hope you did cause that sounds like a lot of fun. I like how you have let your friends join in your writing, I think that is awesome and a smart way of showing your learning to others!

    From Petesa:)

    ReplyDelete