Friday 6 July 2018

Welcome Back


Dear Mrs Tele’a,

My name is Ana Leisi and I am a Year 8 student at Pt England School. My ethnicity is tongan and I am the middle child of three in my family. In my spare time I like to spend time with Friends and Family.
My favourite sports are Rugby, Tag, Touch and also Softball.

This year will be my last year attending Pt England School. My favourite subjects are Reading, Writing and Maths. Right now I am currently looking at going to Tamaki College. I don’t know what other college fits me best. During my work time I don’t like getting distracted and I also don’t like it when I don’t finish my work.


Other then that I hope that as the year goes on you enjoy your time being a teacher in Room 3 and one of our leaders in Team 5. I hope that your class and your students treat you good and I hope you have a fun time in Room 3 for the next two terms.

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Yours Sincerely,
Ana Leisi

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself in this post Ana.

    ReplyDelete