Wednesday 8 March 2017

My Visual Mihi


My Visual Mihi
As you can see in the top left corner it shows the Tongan flag, that flag represents my culture and on the flag it shows a turtle. The turtle is a Tongan creature you will see a lot of turtles there!

In the left bottom corner you can see a cross. That shows that I believe in Jesus and also go to church. Going to church is important to me because I am a christian.

In the top right corner it shows a word that says School. The reason why I chose School is because I love coming to school everyday to learn and also to see my friends.

As you can see in the bottom right corner you can see a word that says Family. I picked the word Family because my family means everything to me and they also do everything for me.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana,
    I like how you described and explained about the things on your photo. I also liked how you concluded your piece of writing and doodled out that drawing. I think if you checked your punctuation and looked at the structure of your writing I think it would’ve been much better. Other from that I think your blog post was amazing and that you should keep writing.

    ReplyDelete