Friday 22 September 2017

Film festival Manaiakalani


Image result for manaiakalani


Have you ever got to film a movie or be in one? Well I am here to tell you about what I experienced. Yesterday my film festival group and I got to finish filming. In some scenes it was quite hard to look serious because I would always laugh during acting. If you are wondering what a film festival is, A film festival is a event that we have once a year. Basically film festival is when each class creates there own movie, then they present there movie at the cinemas. I have a few Ideas for 2018. One of my ideas would be Impressions Of Famous Actors, A day in the life of a year 7. Some things that i could include music and also different kinds of shots and angles from the camera. I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope to see many movies in the future.












No comments:

Post a Comment